* per-message automatic splitting (with Sieve)
@ 2001-11-02 16:32 Kai Großjohann
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2001-11-02 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

I wonder if anybody is interested in the following which I've cooked
up for better use of nnimap with Sieve splitting on the Cyrus server.

You know, I used to be a great fan of nnmail-split-fancy-with-parent
which split a followup into the same group as the original.  I wanted
to have this for Sieve splitting, too, but there it is not so simple.

So I came up with the following method: I create custom Message-ID
headers which contain the right group name, and I do some Sieve rules
which grok this special Message-ID format.

Here's the code which creates my Message-ID headers: