* OT server-side mail expiry
@ 2000-10-21 16:39 Arcady Genkin
From: Arcady Genkin @ 2000-10-21 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

All of my mail is stored on an UW IMAP server, and I use Gnus to
access it from three different locations.  I'm getting tired with
keeping the expiry rules straight on all three computers.  It seems
that the right thing to do would be to move the expiry work to the
server.

What program would I use for this task?  Procmail?  Something else?
Off-list replies are welcome.

I apologize for an off topic message, but I asked this in a couple of
other lists and got no usable replies.

Many thanks,
--
Arcady Genkin
Don't read everything you believe.

* Re: OT server-side mail expiry
@ 2000-10-21 18:20 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-10-21 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

On 21 Oct 2000, Arcady Genkin wrote:

> All of my mail is stored on an UW IMAP server, and I use Gnus to
> access it from three different locations.  I'm getting tired with
> keeping the expiry rules straight on all three computers.  It seems
> that the right thing to do would be to move the expiry work to the
> server.

Maybe you could run "emacs -batch" from a cron job?

kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.