* Toggling MIME processing?
@ 1999-12-10 18:24 Olaf Jahn
From: Olaf Jahn @ 1999-12-10 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.

Switched to gnus 5.8.2 a few days ago. I like the idea of the new
internal MIME handling but one thing has been bothering me:

Is there really no easy way any more to toggle MIME processing like "W
m" did in 5.6.x (with tm)? There are times I actually *want* to look
at the raw email with headers, separators and everything -- just to
see what's conceiled behind these nifty buttons.

The only solution I have found so far is
gnus-summary-save-article-file to a file and then look at it. For
strange reasons gnus-summary-pipe-output only writes the buffer
contents (with MIME stuff hidden behind the buttons) to the pipe. :-/

Olaf

--
Olaf Jahn                                      jahno@math.tu-berlin.de
                                  http://www.math.tu-berlin.de/~jahno/

* Re: Toggling MIME processing?
@ 1999-12-10 18:47 ` Matt McClure
From: Matt McClure @ 1999-12-10 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri Dec 10 1999, 13:24, Olaf Jahn <jahno@math.TU-Berlin.DE> wrote:

> Is there really no easy way any more to toggle MIME processing like "W
> m" did in 5.6.x (with tm)? There are times I actually *want* to look
> at the raw email with headers, separators and everything -- just to
> see what's conceiled behind these nifty buttons.

C-u g should show you the raw message.

--
Matt
http://www.faradic.net/~mmcclure/