* gnus archive in Australia
@ 1997-05-07 22:17 Andrew J Cosgriff
From: Andrew J Cosgriff @ 1997-05-07 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've nicked a bit of space on our ftp server to mirror gnus, at -

ftp://ftp.monash.edu.au/pub/gnus/
 or
http://ftp.monash.edu.au/pub/gnus/

(mirroring the gnus sources and the manuals, but not the lists)

Mirroring's done at 0:15 and 12:15 AEST

Enjoy,
 Andrew.
--
 - Andrew J. Cosgriff -                  ajc@bing.wattle.id.au    (PGP/MIME ok)
 +61 3 9905 1165 (bh) 9905 4746 (fax)    http://www-personal.monash.edu.au/~ajc

* Re: gnus archive in Australia
@ 1997-05-09 14:49 ` Justin Sheehy
From: Justin Sheehy @ 1997-05-09 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andrew J Cosgriff <Andrew.Cosgriff@cc.monash.edu.au> writes:

> I've nicked a bit of space on our ftp server to mirror gnus, at -
>
> ftp://ftp.monash.edu.au/pub/gnus/

Cool.  I've added this location to the list in the FAQ.

-Justin