* The Talk (postscript)
@ 1998-10-07 18:10 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-10-07 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

It's over.  I was nervous as hell.  More people than expected showed
up, though.  They were really, really attentive, but I don't really
think I said much of interest.

They mostly liked the technical details, and I didn't really say much
about that.

Hm.

Well, I don't think it went that badly.

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen

* Re: The Talk (postscript)
@ 1998-10-07 18:57 ` Norbert Koch
From: Norbert Koch @ 1998-10-07 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@ifi.uio.no> writes:

> Well, I don't think it went that badly.

Congrats!

You'll get used to it :-)

--
Dr Norbert Koch, DELTA Industrie Informatik GmbH, Fellbach, Germany
A rattlesnake that doesn't bite teaches you nothing!

* Re: The Talk (postscript)
@ 1998-10-07 22:13   ` Michael Harnois
From: Michael Harnois @ 1998-10-07 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Norbert Koch <n.koch@delta-ii.de> writes:

> Congrats!
>
> You'll get used to it :-)

I'll second that. For my first 18 months or so as a preacher, I
dreaded every week finding that I would have nothing to say. Now after
ten years I've decided I'll always come up with something ...

--
Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
mharnois@sbt.net                      aa0bt@aa0bt.ampr.org

* Re: The Talk (postscript)
@ 1998-10-07 23:21 ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 1998-10-07 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Lars> Well, I don't think it went that badly.

Gonna go on the "gnus lecture" concert tour now?

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."

* Re: The Talk (postscript)
@ 1998-10-08  0:18   ` luis fernandes
From: luis fernandes @ 1998-10-08  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

    wjhardaker> Gonna go on the "gnus lecture" concert tour now?

Looking forward to the concert tour T-shirts.

* Re: The Talk (postscript)
@ 1998-10-08 12:04   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-10-08 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wes Hardaker <wjhardaker@ucdavis.edu> writes:

> Gonna go on the "gnus lecture" concert tour now?

"Lars '98: The Stadium Tour".

* Re: The Talk (postscript)
@ 1998-10-08 12:34     ` Norbert Koch
From: Norbert Koch @ 1998-10-08 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Wes Hardaker <wjhardaker@ucdavis.edu> writes:
>
> > Gonna go on the "gnus lecture" concert tour now?
>
> "Lars '98: The Stadium Tour".

Great! Where can I get a ticket? Maybe some day I'm going to really
understand gnus :-)