* error: No such face: quote
@ 1998-06-28 10:50 Norbert Koch
From: Norbert Koch @ 1998-06-28 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Lars.

There seems to be a problem with the highlight functionality in
5.6.21. Since I've installed it, while in topic mode, I get the error
message

No such face: quote

some strange output in the summary buffer

[ work  2      1: nnml+nk:delta                      19980628T121219

and the group isn't selectable any longer, error

No group on current line.

Everything seems to work like a charm when not in topic mode, so it's
not that severe a problem, is it? :-)

Cheers, tia, norbert.

--
Norbert Koch, DELTA Industrie Informatik GmbH, Fellbach, Germany.
Don't SANFORIZE me!!

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-06-28 10:50 UTC | newest]