* expiration problem with nnimap
@ 2003-02-03 16:19 Nicolas Kowalski
From: Nicolas Kowalski @ 2003-02-03 16:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.

I am currently using Oort 0.14 on XEmacs, with nnimap as my primary
select method.

I have some groups with the `expiry-target' parameter defined. When
the expiration process begins (for example when I leave a group), it
seems that for /each/ article, after moving it to an archive group
(which is on the same nnimap server), oGnus marks already moved
articles for deletion.

Here is what I see using `C-h l', when the last expirable article has
been moved :

Expiring articles...done
nnimap: Marking article 399 for deletion...
nnimap: Marking article 398 for deletion...
nnimap: Marking article 396 for deletion...
nnimap: Marking article 395 for deletion...
nnimap: Marking article 394 for deletion...
nnimap: Marking article 393 for deletion...
nnimap: Marking article 392 for deletion...
nnimap: Marking article 391 for deletion...
nnimap: Marking article 390 for deletion...
nnimap: Marking article 389 for deletion...
nnimap: Marking article 388 for deletion...
nnimap: Marking article 387 for deletion...
nnimap: Marking article 386 for deletion...
nnimap: Marking article 385 for deletion...
nnimap: Marking article 384 for deletion...

Any idea ?
Thanks.

PS :
- the nnimap server is not using agent, but nov files.
- the imap server I am connected to is Courier-imap

--
Nicolas

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-02-03 16:19 UTC | newest]