* OT: setting up a mail-news gateway?
@ 2000-09-22 15:26 Emerick Rogul
From: Emerick Rogul @ 2000-09-22 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I know the ding list works this way,
and I thought maybe someone on here would have some pointers for this.

I'd like to setup a mailing list so that all messages mailed to the
list are gatewayed to a USENET newsgroup and vice-versa.  Could
someone tell me what's involved in doing that and possibly point me to
some resources on the net?

Thanks,

-Emerick
Emerick Rogul         /\/  "i was going to take every drug known to the
emerick@cs.bu.edu     /\/   human race and shag anything that moved."

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-09-22 15:26 UTC | newest]