* Fatal exceptions...
@ 2000-10-13 18:53 Emerick Rogul
From: Emerick Rogul @ 2000-10-13 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm getting a lot of fatal exceptions when running gnus lately (one or
two per day, which is "a lot" when you're used to none :-).  I can't
figure out if I'm doing anything wrong, because they seem to happen at
random times.

I'm using the latest cvs version of gnus and Emacs 20.4.1 on Solaris.
Is there something I can run when I launch gnus that will let me
easily capture some details about the stack when I get a fatal
exception?

-Emerick
Emerick Rogul       /\/  "i've said many, many, many unkind things about
emerick@cs.bu.edu   /\/   philadelphia, and i meant every one of them."