* Hiding boring headers causes error in gnus-string-equal comparison
@ 2003-04-17  1:57 Emerick Rogul
From: Emerick Rogul @ 2003-04-17  1:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

For the past few days, the latest Oort from CVS has been causing me a
problem.  I have gnus-treat-hide-boring-headers set to 'head, which
has always worked fine in the past.  Now, every time I read a new
article, I receive the following message: gnus-string-equal: Wrong
type argument: stringp, nil.  Commenting out
gnus-treat-hide-boring-headers makes the error go away.  Does anyone
have any idea what might be happening?

-Emerick
Emerick Rogul             /\/     "how young are you, how old am i?
emerick@cs.bu.edu         /\/      let's count the rings around my eyes."

* Re: Hiding boring headers causes error in gnus-string-equal
@ 2003-04-27  2:59 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-04-27  2:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Emerick Rogul <emerick@cs.bu.edu> writes:

> Now, every time I read a new article, I receive the following
> message: gnus-string-equal: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil.

`(setq debug-on-error t)', repeat the bug and mail me the resulting
backtrace.