* .marks error
@ 2002-05-02  4:19 Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 2002-05-02  4:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm running Oort CVS as of a few hours ago.

One of my mail groups kept coming up with "2" purportedly new messages
available to be read.  But they weren't ever there.  I finally thought
to check .marks for that group.  This is its content, after using
pp-eval-expression on it:

((tick
  (63 . 64)
  66
  (69 . 70)
  72)
 (read
  (1 . 65)
  (67 . 64)
   ^^   ^^ ?!?
  (66 . 72))
 (reply 3 6 9 12 15 17 22 24 27 29 31
	(35 . 36)
	38 43 45 54 57
	(61 . 62)))

Freakish mis-ordered set in "read", huh?

I moved that .marks out of the way, and when Gnus next restarted, it
created this .marks file:

((read
  (1 . 72))
 (reply 3 6 9 12 15 17 22 24 27 29 31