* Prevent message-send from doing multipart
@ 1997-09-17 12:52 Nelson Jose dos Santos Ferreira
From: Nelson Jose dos Santos Ferreira @ 1997-09-17 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

How do I prevent message-mode from sending a large message in multiple parts ?
I occasionally need to send large files to people who can't handle multi-part
messages.

Thank you.

	Nelson.
---
Nelson Jose dos Santos Ferreira |  .  .  .  | INESC/PT-SVC   Lisbon,PORTUGAL
                                | |. /  / . | PT-Servicos
mailto:Nelson.Ferreira@inesc.pt |.||\| | /  | Phone:+351 (1) 3100063
http://ccae-sv.inesc.pt/~njsf   | .|<:/  \. | Fax  :+351 (1) 3100008

* Re: Prevent message-send from doing multipart
@ 1997-09-17 14:23 ` Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 1997-09-17 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you're using TM, (setq mime-editor/split-message nil).