* splitting mail into virtual servers
@ 1996-02-20 19:48 David K}gedal
From: David K}gedal @ 1996-02-20 19:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is it possible to set up mail spliting so that som mail will be split
into diffent nnfolder virtual servers?

If I want to use (nnfolder "") for my private mail, and want my
mailing list mail groups use the virtual server (nnfolder "lists), is
that possible?

I tried to just set the virtual server for a group to "lists", but
then it either recreated the group in the default server, or read all
mail in the "lists" server.

--
David Kågedal     Lysator Academic Computer Society       davidk@lysator.liu.se
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~davidk/                              +46-13 17 65 89

* Re: splitting mail into virtual servers
@ 1996-02-20 22:44 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-02-20 22:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

davidk@lysator.liu.se (David K}gedal) writes:

> Is it possible to set up mail spliting so that som mail will be split
> into diffent nnfolder virtual servers?

Nope; sorry.

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen