* NoCeM
@ 1996-02-19 17:56 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-02-19 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've now actually tested gnus-nocem -- and after fiddling a bit, it's
stopped bugging out.  I don't really know whether it works, though.

`(setq gnus-use-nocem t)' to test it.  It will look for NoCeM messages
in "news.admin.net-abuse.announce".  It's not unlikely that it will
work for a while the first time you use it -- it'll read and
incorporate all those old NoCeM messages from that group.

Hmn...  there's little point in reading really old messages in that
group, so I'll be adding a time limit there somewhere...

Give it a whirl and let me know whether it works or not.

* NoCeM
@ 1998-06-13 17:59 Sean R. Lynch
From: Sean R. Lynch @ 1998-06-13 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I try to use NoCeM, Mailcrypt doesn't seem to be able to find the
keys for posters.  What are people using to autofetch keys for NoCeM
messages with Mailcrypt 5.4?

I do have the correct issuers listed in my .gnus.el, and I'm using pgp
2.6.3i.

--
Sean R. Lynch <seanl@literati.org>