* T-shirts!
@ 1996-02-03 14:59 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-02-03 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

The response to my t-shirt proposition has been overwhelming, so I
will definitely go ahead and make some.  I haven't really looked into
how much they'll cost (and so on), but it should happen fairly
soonish.  (Say, within a month or so. :-)

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen

* Re: T-Shirts!
@ 1996-07-07 10:44   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-07-07 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andy Eskilsson <flognat@fukt.hk-r.se> writes:

> Have you come up with any more ways to pay on, like with VISA or so?

Yes.  I will be able to take Visa/MasterCard orders.  I've never done
any cgi programming before, but things seem to be working.  (Yes, of
course it start an Emacs and does all the work there.  :-)

URL and stuff will be posted when it is actually up and running, which
should be tomorrowish.

@ 1996-07-02 12:20 ` Andy Eskilsson
From: Andy Eskilsson @ 1996-07-02 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

/ Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@ifi.uio.no> wrote:

| I was astoundaed at the level of apparent compentancy by the t-shirt
| guy.  Asked all the right questions and could answer anything I asked
| him.  I was also impressed by the "go over all specifications once
| more"-thing he did at the end.

Hmm the real(tm) world differs from the software development world!
*very* much as yu have observed!

Have you come up with any more ways to pay on, like with VISA or so?

	/Andy

* T-Shirts!
@ 1996-07-02 10:03 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-07-02 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm just back from the t-shirt printer place, and I have now placed an
order for the t-shirts.  I'll be collecting them on Saturday and will
start shipping them at once.  Order now or be square.

There are four sizes -- S/M, L, XL, XXL.  XXL could also be called
"tent".  Should be large enough even if you are 3.10m.  :-) (Well,
almost.)

Nice cotton t-shirts.  Black, with orangy yellow printing.  More
yellow than orange, though.

I was astoundaed at the level of apparent compentancy by the t-shirt
guy.  Asked all the right questions and could answer anything I asked
him.  I was also impressed by the "go over all specifications once
more"-thing he did at the end.

Whoo!  On Saturday I'll have a great big box of t-shirts!  Scary!

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen