* Manual Censorship
@ 1996-02-11  4:32 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-02-11  4:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well, that nasty Communications Decency Bill was passed, so I had to
remove two instances of "fucking" from the Gnus sources and one
instance of "fuck" from the manual.  Whee!  RMS and I added a new tiny
section to the manual called "Censorship" kwetching about the
situation, so that was nice.  :-)

Anyways, the texi-to-latex manual is beginning to be almost kinda
correct, but there are still some glitches.  But loooking over it I
constantly see extremely badly phrased sentences, out-of-sequence
paragraphs, nonsensical chapter partitioning, and other nasty stuff.
*sigh* I need to put on my Editor hat and go through the entire manual
and rearrange/slash/add examples/rewrite things.  176 pages!  Without
the index!  *whine* *whimper* Preferably before the release.

Oh, well.  I'll do it next week.  Or the week after.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-02-11  4:32 UTC | newest]