* `J s' and `J u' no longer downloads articles
@ 2000-10-04 20:14 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2000-10-04 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Platform: Gnus v5.8.8 (CVS checkout from yesterday), XEmacs 20.4, linux

Hm... after upgrading it seems like `J s' and `J u' no longer
downloads new nntp articles.

When entering the group in unplugged mode, they are marked with `@',
and I have to do a `@' on each article to change the mark to be `%'.

If I do a `J u' after changing the mark, the articles are downloaded.

Has something changed wrt. to the agent download criteria?  Anyone has
any idea what I should set to get the old behaviour back?

Thanx!

- Steinar