* Red Gnus Blues
@ 1996-11-22  7:10 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 1996-11-22  7:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Found my Red Gnus sweater in the mail yesterday.  Maybe L would have
been better than XL, but guessing wrong the other way would have been
worse.  The arms aren't too long (since I have, what has been termed,
a high monkey factor).

But reading the text with its reversed Rs and Ns, made me start
whistling on that "Song of the Steppes" part of Waterboys' "Red Army
Blues"...  which in turn made me start humming on some variant lyrics
of the first verse
 "When I left my home and family
  my mother said to me:
  Son! It's not how many Netscapes you crash,
  it's how many people you set free!"

Oh well! Korosho! Davai!

- Steinar

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-11-22  7:10 UTC | newest]