* Agent: how to rebuild .agentview and .overview?
@ 2000-12-12 20:50 Jari Aalto+mail.emacs
From: Jari Aalto+mail.emacs @ 2000-12-12 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

    The nnml's have nice command "g" in server buffer to regenerate
    groups that are out of synch, but is there similar command
    (possibly at lisp level) which do the same for NNTP severs
    that are covered by agent?

    I've recently changed ISP and news server and all my newsgroups
    gor messed up somehow. How can i rebuild the .agentview and
    .overview from the files that are in the group directories?

    Jari

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-12-12 20:50 UTC | newest]