* gnus-recenter
@ 1996-02-02 20:44 Jack Vinson
From: Jack Vinson @ 1996-02-02 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

If this command is going to stick around, can I make a request that it
mimics the recenter command.  Recenter allows a prefix argument which I use
quite frequently.

I know I can just do a define-key for all the modes in which gnus-recenter
takes over for recenter (summary, any others?).

--
Jack Vinson                       jvinson@cheux.ecs.umass.edu
"I Spit on Your Grave"            -- double feature at the drive-in as seen

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-02-02 20:44 UTC | newest]