* All Good Things ...
@ 1996-11-14  6:54 Steven L Baur
From: Steven L Baur @ 1996-11-14  6:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

I hate goodbyes so I'll make this brief.  The press of other
commitments requires that I give up the role as Gnus FAQ maintainer,
so I'm looking for a volunteer who will take over for me.  The FAQ is
currently maintained as an HTML file, though there is no reason why
this must remain so if inconvenient.  The current version on the Web
is as late and great as it gets.  I'll provide any necessary
assistance in changing over the posting approval to *.answers.

Please email me if you are interested.  While there's no particular
reason the transition must be made before the next posting in a week,
I'd like the FAQ to have a new home by the December posting.

I want to thank each and every person who has emailed me in the past
with suggestions, bug reports, comments, etc.  If the FAQ is a useful
document it could not have been that way without the wonderful support
I got from the emacs community.
--
steve@miranova.com baur
Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be billed at $250/message.

* Re: All Good Things ...
@ 1996-11-14 19:28 ` Brian Oneill
From: Brian Oneill @ 1996-11-14 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'd be very interested in helping to maintain the FAQ. We even have the
domain to put it on, emacs.org =) It would most likely be a team effort
tho, by myself, Eric Hendrickson (edh@med.umn.edu) and Dion Almaers
(dion@member.com). Please let me know.

Brian

  /\ /\                                | Brian T. O'Neill
/\\ \\ \ M E M B E R  S E R V I C E S  | Systems Engineer
\/ \/ \/ ____________________________  | "the only antidote to sleeplessness
/\ /\ /\  i n t e r n a t i o n a l    |  is..... sleep"
  \/ \/     http://www.member.com      | b t o n e i l l @ m e m b e r . c o m