* Gnus cannot parse message-id?
@ 2000-02-14  5:14 Brian May
From: Brian May @ 2000-02-14  5:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

I noticed the message with the following header:

[ I assume this has been added by Gnus... ]

[ received: lines truncated]
[ other headers truncated ]

[ etc ]

I believe this is because Gnus got confused with the newline and
thinks the message-id is blank when it isn't (or perhaps the message
id is simply too long?)

My MTA is postfix, but I doubt this postfix did this.
--
Brian May <bmay@csse.monash.edu.au>

* Re: Gnus cannot parse message-id?
@ 2000-04-20 21:22 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2000-04-20 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Brian May <bmay@csse.monash.edu.au> writes:

[...]

[...]

> I believe this is because Gnus got confused with the newline and
> thinks the message-id is blank when it isn't (or perhaps the message
> id is simply too long?)

I've had a peek over the code, and it looks to me like Gnus should
grok the original Message-ID.  Do you get this in other messages as
well, or just this one?