* La la li
@ 1996-07-29 19:57 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-07-29 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

I haven't *just* been lounging on the veranda, reading trashy sci-fi
novels and listening to all those new cd's I've bought -- check the
X-Mailer header.  Whee!

I've mainly been putting in new things I've written, but hadn't
included before.  This includes the asynchronous rewrite of nntp, the
advanced/logical scoring stuff, and various article
washing/highlighting thingies that I had here.  I've also chopped
gnus.el up into, uhm, ten files.  A 620k source file is a bit silly.
This should make initial loading faster as well.  Having
reasonably-sized source files feels much nicer.

I expect the first release will be tomorrow.  There will also probably
be several more Gnus 5.2 releases, but it seems to be getting quite
solid now.  Oh, and XEmacs 19.13 is not supported in the new series.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-07-29 19:57 UTC | newest]