* rgnus 0.11: weird mouse pointer in modeline
@ 1996-08-16  0:07 Tore Olsen
From: Tore Olsen @ 1996-08-16  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Re: rgnus 0.11: weird mouse pointer in modeline
@ 1996-08-16 13:32 ` Wesley.Hardaker
From: Wesley.Hardaker @ 1996-08-16 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tore Olsen <toreo@colargol.idb.hist.no> writes:
> The modeline for alle the gnus buffers has a very neat miniature Gnus
> logo, but when I move my mouse over the modeline where the colour is
> blue (the logo and the buffer name), the pointer turns into a rectangular
> thing that looks like this:
>  _____
> |BBBGG|

Wierd!  You're right!  I hadn't noticed that yet!

(A totally pointless message, I know...)
Wes

* Re: rgnus 0.11: weird mouse pointer in modeline
@ 1996-08-16 18:05 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-08-16 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tore Olsen <toreo@colargol.idb.hist.no> writes:

> The modeline for alle the gnus buffers has a very neat miniature Gnus
> logo, but when I move my mouse over the modeline where the colour is
> blue (the logo and the buffer name), the pointer turns into a rectangular
> thing that looks like this:
>  _____
> |BBBGG|

I was just playing around a bit with pointer glyphs and forgot to
remove the code.  Fix in Red Gnus v0.12.

> Oh, btw. if you start up gnus from a virgin emacs, and try to access
> some meny before entering a group, you get
>         Symbol's value as variable is void: gnus-score-cache.

Yup.  Fix in Red Gnus v0.12.