* Mission impossible
@ 1997-05-19 21:41 luis fernandes
From: luis fernandes @ 1997-05-19 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

(AARHHG!!!

Just got some spam that proudly announced that it was generated by
"Extractor Pro Bulk Email Software".

Clickety-click and I track them down to www.extractor.com).

Your mission, should you decide to accept it is to target this site
for a tactical anti-spam strike; something that would leave nothing
but a smokin' crater.

Should you or any of your operatives be caught you will be disavowed
and this sanction will be denied vigorously as a forgery.

This message will delete itself after you are finished reading
it. (If for some reason it doesn't, then press the 'd' key).

* Re: Mission impossible
@ 1997-05-20  2:32 ` Jason R Mastaler
From: Jason R Mastaler @ 1997-05-20  2:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

luis fernandes <elf@ee.ryerson.ca> writes:

> Your mission, should you decide to accept it is to target this site
> for a tactical anti-spam strike; something that would leave nothing
> but a smokin' crater.

Naw, no need for missions like these.  I use procmail.  :-)

--
Jason R. Mastaler                                 jason@mastaler.com