* The Talk (redux)
@ 1998-10-06 16:32 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-10-06 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've now printed out a fresh manual (so that I have something to wave
around and/or thump people on the head with), the transparencies for
the talk itself, the statistics, and some of the nice pictures of Gnus
that people have sent me.

I've never been so prepared for anything in all my life.  I mean --
days in advance.  (Ok.  Day in advance.)  I amaze myself.  It's even
weirder since this isn't very important, is it?

Oops.  I forgot to print out the talk itself.  Heh heh.  Heh.  Heh
heh.

Eek!

* Re: The Talk (redux)
@ 1998-10-06 18:19 ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 1998-10-06 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lars> I've never been so prepared for anything in all my life.  I mean
Lars> -- days in advance.  (Ok.  Day in advance.)  I amaze myself.
Lars> It's even weirder since this isn't very important, is it?

Oh good!  So you mean we might see .34 sometime soon?  he he.

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."

* Re: The Talk (redux)
@ 1998-10-10 22:20   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-10-10 22:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wes Hardaker <wjhardaker@ucdavis.edu> writes:

> Oh good!  So you mean we might see .34 sometime soon?  he he.

Very Soon Now.

* Re: The Talk (redux)
@ 1998-10-12 15:36     ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 1998-10-12 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lars> Wes Hardaker <wjhardaker@ucdavis.edu> writes:
>> Oh good!  So you mean we might see .34 sometime soon?  he he.

Lars> Very Soon Now.

I even forgot about the 46 new articles you've posted out of my 118
new :-)

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."