* Cop Card Site
@ 1997-09-06 15:38 Jason R Mastaler
From: Jason R Mastaler @ 1997-09-06 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

This just keeps getting more interesting..

http://www.gnus.com/

   Jason R. Mastaler                      jason@mastaler.com

* Re: Cop Card Site
@ 1997-09-08  7:52 ` Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 1997-09-08  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

  Jason> This just keeps getting more interesting..

I still see the "there's nothing here yet" message.  Is it just my
proxy?

kai
--
I like both kinds of music.

* Re: Cop Card Site
@ 1997-09-08 14:26   ` Jason R Mastaler
From: Jason R Mastaler @ 1997-09-08 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kai Grossjohann <grossjohann@charly.cs.uni-dortmund.de> writes:

> I still see the "there's nothing here yet" message.  Is it just my
> proxy?

How bizarre, now that site is back to the under construction thing.
At the time I posted this though on Saturday, www.gnus.com and .net
had extensive information on something called a "Cop Card" - radio
satellite cards or something.  Oh well..

   Jason R. Mastaler                      jason@mastaler.com