* Re: more mime bugs
       [not found]     ` <m37lwsbcey.fsf@sparky.gnus.org>
@ 1998-11-19 16:59       ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 1998-11-19 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Wes Hardaker, ding

>> `ispell-skip-sgml' (buffer: *Hyper Apropos*, mode: Hyper-Apropos)

Lars> Do you suggest we set this variable in message buffers?

Yeah, I think so, but you might ask the ding list...  I've CC'ed them
to this message...

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-11-19 16:59 UTC | newest]