* gnus-posting-styles - using header match
@ 2002-01-14 15:27 Chris Searle
From: Chris Searle @ 2002-01-14 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Have had this problem on and off, but, since updating to Oort 0.05
it's been a lot more on :-(

I have some posting styles, and one of the rules is set up:

(setq gnus-posting-styles
      '((".*"
         (rule set for default here))
        ("groupname1"
         (rule set for groupname1 here))
	(header "to" "domain.*org"
         (list-of-attributes))))

Now, this works - when I enter a group that matches a group rule, I
get that groups style. When I reply to someone with a domain.org
address I get this rules style.

Problem is - after the first time this "header" rule is applied - it
is always applied to all outgoing messages regardless of group,
address etc. I have to restart gnus to get posting-styles working
again.

This is _only_ happening with the "header" rule.

A little irritating :-(

Ideas anyone?

--
Chris Searle