* No reds
@ 1997-09-05 20:07 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-09-05 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

To my dismay I've just discovered that I forgot to order red caps
after they found out that they had misplaced my order.  So I have lots
of black ones, some green ones, and a few blue and white ones.

If you have ordered a red cap, please let me know what you would like
instead.  If you don't want anything but a red one, I can return your
money.  (In US$.)

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen

* Re: No reds
@ 1997-09-06 15:41 ` Johan Danielsson
From: Johan Danielsson @ 1997-09-06 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@ifi.uio.no> writes:

> To my dismay I've just discovered that I forgot to order red caps
> after they found out that they had misplaced my order.

I can't help to think that you should have gone for the mugs. :-)

/Johan