* nnvirtual - LIST is not implemented
@ 2003-01-01 22:18 Jan Egil Hagen
From: Jan Egil Hagen @ 2003-01-01 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

[ I've tried to send this N times through Gmane without success, so
  please excuse me if those N postings end up here or somewhere else
  later ]

No matter what I do with nnvirtual I get the error message "Couldn't
request list: LIST is not implemented."  Is this a known problem, or
just me?

--
   World works; done by its invalids

* Re: nnvirtual - LIST is not implemented
@ 2003-01-01 22:23 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-01-01 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jan Egil Hagen <janha+news@ifi.uio.no> writes:

> No matter what I do with nnvirtual I get the error message "Couldn't
> request list: LIST is not implemented."  Is this a known problem, or
> just me?

nnvirtual works for me.

What are you trying to do?  You'd normally just use the `G V' and
`G v' commands a bit, and then `M-g' the group, or put it on a level
where it's activated automatically...

* Re: nnvirtual - LIST is not implemented
@ 2003-01-01 23:27   ` Jan Egil Hagen
From: Jan Egil Hagen @ 2003-01-01 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org>
| What are you trying to do?

B in the group buffer.  It made sense to me at the time. :) I've got
nnvirtual working now.  Thanks.

--
   World works; done by its invalids