* A toggle function to hide the buttons?
@ 1998-09-13  8:22 Jean-Yves Perrier
From: Jean-Yves Perrier @ 1998-09-13  8:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Perhaps this is already existing, but it would be nice
to have a variable (eventually a toggle function bound to
a key) to make the buttons disappear in the article buffer.

Most of the time, when I received a multipart MIME message,
it is 2 plain/text concatenated. The buttons don't bring
me anything and I would like to hide them.

In fact I see three 'modes'.

1. All buttons visible
2. Buttons visible for what is not displayed inline
3. No button visible (and so long for what is not displayed)

Perhaps the 2nd should be the default? That way we would have
all the information, but as little MIME overhead as possible.

Just an idea,
--
Jean-Yves

* Re: A toggle function to hide the buttons?
@ 2002-10-20 23:16 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-10-20 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jean-Yves Perrier <perrier@nagra-kudelski.ch> writes:

> Most of the time, when I received a multipart MIME message,
> it is 2 plain/text concatenated.

Wouldn't that be multipart/alternative?  In that case, both buttons
should be displayed on the same line...