* Monospaced typeface
@ 1997-06-07  1:05 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
       [not found] ` <wk910l879i.fsf@peorth.gweep.net>
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-06-07  1:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been fiddling a bit with the LaTeX Gnus manual --
<URL:http://www.ifi.uio.no/~larsi/www.gnus.org/documents/> should have
the latest results.  (I still haven't fixed those chapter Gnus herds.)

This version uses a 12 point face, which is too big, I think.  It
looks nice, but the manual ends up being 300 pages, which is too
much.  10 point, perhaps?  What's the norm?

I've switched to Bembo on the main text and Futura for
functions/variables/keystrokes/etc.  Looks ok, I think.  The one thing
I don't like is the face used for the examples, which is that LaTeX
typewriter face.  We may need a monospaced font, but isn't there
anything that looks nicer than that one?

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen