* Another 5.8.7 quirk
@ 2000-09-21 22:40 Russ Allbery
From: Russ Allbery @ 2000-09-21 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have message-dont-reply-to-names set as follows:

;; Don't include my own addresses in wide replies.
(setq message-dont-reply-to-names
      (mapconcat 'regexp-quote
                 '("rra@stanford.edu" "eagle@eyrie.org"
                   "eagle@windlord.stanford.edu")
                 "\\|"))

Before, this was working fine (under 5.8.2).  Now, when following up to a
message I sent to a mailing list using F, the resulting initial message
has a To header of:

  To: , gdb@sources.redhat.com

It looks like my address is being correctly removed, but the comma after
it is being missed by something?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-09-21 22:40 UTC | newest]