* Read replies to own messages?
@ 1998-11-25  9:48 Eivind Olsen
From: Eivind Olsen @ 1998-11-25  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.

I'd like Gnus to score up replies to my own postings. I'm quite sure Gnus
can be configured to do this automatically, I'm just not sure how to do
this.
I would be grateful if anyone could give me a clue, point me in the right
direction etc... ;-)

--
   Eivind Olsen   | Compo-dude at The Gathering'99! | Hobby-BOFH
 eivind@aminor.no |  Translator of Amiga programs!  | Team *AMIGA*

* Re: Read replies to own messages?
@ 1998-11-25 13:23 ` Jean-Yves Perrier
From: Jean-Yves Perrier @ 1998-11-25 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Eivind> I'd like Gnus to score up replies to my own postings.
Try:
(add-hook 'message-sent-hook 'gnus-score-followup-thread)

in your .gnus

Regards,
--
Jean-Yves

* Re: Read replies to own messages?
@ 1998-11-25 15:17   ` Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 1998-11-25 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jean-Yves Perrier <perrier@nagra-kudelski.ch> writes:
> (add-hook 'message-sent-hook 'gnus-score-followup-thread)

Alternatively, in your all.SCORE, make a rule:

("references"
 ("your.host.name.as.it.appears.in.message-id" nil nil s))

* Re: Read replies to own messages?
@ 1998-11-26  1:44     ` Russ Allbery
From: Russ Allbery @ 1998-11-26  1:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Karl Kleinpaste <karl@justresearch.com> writes:

> Alternatively, in your all.SCORE, make a rule:

> ("references"
>  ("your.host.name.as.it.appears.in.message-id" nil nil s))

If you're using a multiuser system, this isn't the most useful way to do
this.  I use: