* hide citations in reply buffer
@ 2017-04-27 10:55 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2017-04-27 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

How could I hide (optionally) a citation in a reply buffer. I could use
selective display, but are there other solutions?

Regards

Uwe Brauer

* Re: hide citations in reply buffer
@ 2017-04-28 20:32 ` Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2017-04-28 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Uwe Brauer wrote:

> How could I hide (optionally) a citation in
> a reply buffer. I could use selective
> display, but are there other solutions?

Why would you want to do that?

Don't you want it there in the open so you can
kill (cut) it to be only the relevant part to
which you reply?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573