* Gnus t-shirts?
@ 1996-01-27  7:43 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-01-27  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

As I was falling asleep last night, it occurred to me that it might be
nice to do some September Gnus t-shirts to commemorate the release in,
say, March.  Uhmn...  black with the Gnus logo in automny colors, or
something.

So I was wondering whether anybody would be interested in buying
something like that.  I could get a few copies made, you send me
money, and I send you t-shirts.  Kinda like that.  But if there's
absolutely no interest in something that silly, then I won't.

Drop me a note if you think that you might want to possibly have one.
This is totally non-binding, and you don't actually have to buy a
t-shirt even if you say you're interested.  I just want to test the
waters a bit.

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen

* Re: Gnus t-shirts?
@ 1996-01-27 13:33 ` Sean Lynch
From: Sean Lynch @ 1996-01-27 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would certainly be interested in a September Gnus t-shirt.  Uh oh,
do I sense a thread of "me toos" coming on?  Ack!