* [Edbrowse-dev] 100 million lines
@ 2014-01-31 16:32 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2014-01-31 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Ok edbrowse can now manage 100 million lines of text.
It was just some constants in eb.h.
I didn't think it would be that easy, but there it is.
However, in the words of Oklahoma, she's gone about as fer as she can go.

I'm confident, but didn't est it;
I suppose I should create a file with 11 million newlines and edit it.

Karl Dahlke

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-01-31 16:33 UTC | newest]