* [Edbrowse-dev]  one more necessary big change
@ 2014-02-06 15:36 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2014-02-06 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Well I would call this a bug fix, not a big change,
but maybe that's just a subjective distinction.

If you mean things like jsloc.cpp
loc_toString()
line 94
jsval rval;
Making that and others rooted, then that's fine, go ahead and push
and I'll just look at the log diff later.
If it's something different then let us know.
Thanks.

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] one more necessary big change
@ 2014-02-06 17:57 ` Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2014-02-06 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Brannon; +Cc: edbrowse-dev

On Thu, Feb 06, 2014 at 07:14:31AM -0800, Chris Brannon wrote:
> I still see lots of places where we're using raw JSVAL *, and these need
> to be changed to use JS::RootedValue.
> I'll do it today.  I can post the patch for review, or just push it,
> whichever you guys prefer.

Go ahead and push, just let us know when it's pushed.
We can always look at the diff later.

Cheers,
Adam.

* [Edbrowse-dev] one more necessary big change
@ 2014-02-06 15:14 Chris Brannon