* [Edbrowse-dev] threadsafe
@ 2014-02-24 11:44 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2014-02-24 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Is it possible that the debian js library was built with

-D JS_THREADSAFE=1

this is not defined in js_config.h by default,
and thus our edbrowse builds inconsistently with the library,
and perhaps segfaults.

I'm just grasping at straws here as to why
we don't work with the debian library.

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] threadsafe
@ 2014-02-24 11:58 ` Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2014-02-24 11:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karl Dahlke; +Cc: Edbrowse-dev

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 06:44:32AM -0500, Karl Dahlke wrote:
> Is it possible that the debian js library was built with
>
> -D JS_THREADSAFE=1
>
> this is not defined in js_config.h by default,
> and thus our edbrowse builds inconsistently with the library,
> and perhaps segfaults.

Just tried this and I'm still seeing the same problem.

> I'm just grasping at straws here as to why
> we don't work with the debian library.

Unfortunately I've still heard nothing back from our debian contact about the
compilation flags etc they're using.
I'm going to get the source and try and work out what on earth's going on,
but I suspect this is going to be a long and painful process.

Cheers,
Adam.