* [Edbrowse-dev] rlc
@ 2014-09-05 20:14 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2014-09-05 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

> a command to reload the config file (possibly without running the init
> function) without restarting the browser.

An rlc command, reload config, would be nice,
like . .bashrc in the shell.
Not trivial to implement but not a redesign either.
It's not high priority for me but if you want to look into it that would be good.
The gotcha might be remembering to reset all the arrays and structures to 0
before the reload.

Karl Dahlke

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-09-05 20:19 UTC | newest]