* [Edbrowse-dev] V 3.5.4
@ 2015-05-10 23:37 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2015-05-10 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

If Chris and I bat this back and forth a bit,
and decide to take the tidy5 plunge, which I think we should,
it really seems like the next logical step,
well anyways if we do, should we cut a version first?
Here's what we've done so far, as documented in CHANGES.

Messages in German, thanks to Sebastian Humenda.
Autoplay of audio files found on websites, using content-type,
and autoplay of audio files from directory mode.
Use a plugin to convert pdf to html, or any other conversion you wish.
Autoconvert such files as you encounter them via the g command.
directory listing sorted by locale, like/bin/ls.
Automatically include references when replying to an email, re or rea commands,
so it threads properly.

Not a lot of changes but still worth marking I think,
before we rewrite the whole html parser.
Chris remember the protocol:
change version from 3.5.3+ to 3.5.4
mark the version in github
change version to 3.5.4+ to proceed with our work.

I have nothing in progress or pending, and would be ok with marking a version.
Thoughts?

Karl Dahlke