* [Edbrowse-dev] html-tidy.c
@ 2015-08-30 15:18 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2015-08-30 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Ok, we have a source file to handle the tidy parser,
thus keeping those functions in one place.
Kevin if you wish to march on, this can be your playground.
It won't effect the running program, so you can't hurt anything.
Traverse the tidy tree, as you do for the debug output,
but this time create our nodes from their nodes.
We're not going to let perfection be the enemy of progress,
we can skip xml nodes and php nodes etc, for now,
which is what I do anyways, so that won't make anything worse.
We don't have to implement everything right now,
but the basics yes, and I think I should add a couple members
to struct htmlTag to facilitate this.

char *textval; /* for text nodes */
char **attributes, **values;

With this in place we can call
stringInListCI(t->attributes, "name"))
to search for and find the name attribute, case insensitive,
and then bounce over and get its value.
Well these are small details.
I'll follow up with you off-line.

Karl Dahlke

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-08-30 15:16 UTC | newest]