* [Edbrowse-dev] can't access gmail web based any more
@ 2015-08-04  7:22 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2015-08-04  7:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

I have for many years logged into gmail web based,
https://mail.google.com,
just once a month or so,
to look for false positives in the spam folder and clear said folder etc.
Now I find this doesn't work any more.
The sign-in line looks like this.

Email <eklhad> Password <x> <Sign in secure> {Need help?}

With js on, i* does nothing.
With js off, i* falls into one of those infinite http 302 redirection loops.
I put js back on with db3 and tried it again but got no printed js error.
Anybody else run into this or have any ideas?
I think we all use gmail at some level.

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] can't access gmail web based any more
@ 2015-08-04  7:34 ` Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2015-08-04  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Karl Dahlke <eklhad@comcast.net> writes:

> Anybody else run into this or have any ideas?
> I think we all use gmail at some level.

Not seeing this at all.  I just logged in without issues.
The content of the page has also seemed to change twice for me.  I have
a suspicion that the page you get is dependent on a cookie.  So you
might try clearing all your google cookies and then re-attempting the
sign-in process.

-- Chris

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] can't access gmail web based any more
@ 2015-08-08 14:48   ` Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2015-08-08 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Brannon; +Cc: Edbrowse-dev