* [Edbrowse-dev] Release
@ 2017-08-03 11:28 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2017-08-03 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

I am thinking about Monday as the release date for version 3.7.0, unless we find more problematic bugs between now and then, or if someone thinks we should wait a bit or fold in another change.
Speak now.

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] Release
@ 2014-02-22 23:09 ` Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2014-02-22 23:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Karl Dahlke <eklhad@comcast.net> writes:

> Sure, April, sounds good.

Yes.
We still have one major item on our to-do list: figure out why edbrowse
isn't working with Debian's mozjs 24d package.

-- Chris

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] Release
@ 2014-02-22 17:07 ` Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2014-02-22 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karl Dahlke; +Cc: Edbrowse-dev

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 09:02:40AM -0500, Karl Dahlke wrote:
> Sure, April, sounds good.
> Gives us a month to play and find and fix bugs.

Yeah. On that subject, I just fixed a bunch of dom classes to use correct constructors.
Basically we can't use nullFunction as a constructor as it doesn't
return an object. To fix this I've created new constructors for all the classes
in the domClasses array which previously used nullFunction as a constructor.
This appears to have fixed an assertion failure when browsing:
http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/bash-associative-arrays

I've pushed these changes and am currently testing.

Cheers,
Adam.

* [Edbrowse-dev] Release
@ 2014-02-22 14:02 Karl Dahlke