* [Edbrowse-dev] duktape version requirements
@ 2018-01-11 11:51 Chuck Hallenbeck
From: Chuck Hallenbeck @ 2018-01-11 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse Development

Good morning everyone,

Both Debian and ArchLinux provide duktape packages with version 2.2.0,
in one  case it's 2.2.0-3, and in the other it's 2.2.0-1.

Is that a problem for me?

Chuck

--
Here too, In Northeast Ohio, The Moon is Waning Crescent (26% of Full)
When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

* [Edbrowse-dev] duktape version requirements
@ 2018-01-11 11:57 ` Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2018-01-11 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev