* [edbrowse-dev] off the grid
@ 2018-10-18 19:24 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2018-10-18 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Heads up - I may be off the internet for a while, a month, 6 months, I don't know.
I'm about to enter a dark tunnel and not sure when I will come out the other end.
If you don't hear from me, I'm not dead, just off the air.
If I find a public wifi, I may pop in once in a while to check messages, but that's not easy cause I'd have to drag my talking computer system around with me.
So you guys may have to mind the store.
I haven't done much lately anyways.

Karl Dahlke

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-10-18 19:33 UTC | newest]