* [edbrowse-dev] page code overloading sw
@ 2019-09-03  1:58 Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2019-09-03  1:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Unrelated to the build topic, I've been working on a site and there is a
strange effect.  I think the page code overloads startwindow routines.  If
you echo something from a breakpoint, with trace on, you find out that
page code is being called on the way to the alert.  I don't know whether
it is important.

bp: ne
f54961
f27711
f27708
f27709
f27293
[object Object]
bp:

* [edbrowse-dev] page code overloading sw
@ 2019-09-03  2:17 ` Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2019-09-03  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev