* [edbrowse-dev] async scripts
@ 2019-09-13 11:41 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2019-09-13 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

asynchronous scripts now move to timers, so they can run even after the page is loaded.
You don't have to wait for them.
This might make a few sites faster, though that is not clear.
Not clear if it is even correct: maybe they're suppose to finish before onload and onDOMContentLoaded and onreadystatechange etc.
If we don't like it we can turn it off by
int asyncTimer = 0;
in html.c

Karl Dahlke

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-09-13 11:41 UTC | newest]