* [edbrowse-dev] Unresponsive edit buttons
@ 2020-01-19 14:18 Chuck Hallenbeck
From: Chuck Hallenbeck @ 2020-01-19 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Hi folks,

I am using edbrowse from the master branch on git,
and have encountered a problem with unresponsive buttons on www.storyworth.com,
where I have an account. My daughter, with a windows laptop,
also has access to the account, and has no problem activating the same buttons.

The buttons in question include a set of actions related to edit functions.

Here is an example involving a button called "edit title"  which fails to activate,
after which I used the capital A command to view the underlying code.

* {Edit title}
32
,
Edit title
</a>

I get the same behavior whether I log into the account with or without
the line nojs=storyworth.com in my config file.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Chuck

* [edbrowse-dev] Unresponsive edit buttons
@ 2020-01-24 18:34 ` Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2020-01-24 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Sorry, I would like to help but my life is sort of falling apart right now; as it has been for some years now.
Perhaps someone else can poke around with db3 and dbev and dberr and see -
although I guess we'd need an account first and maybe a story online or some such to reproduce...

Karl Dahlke

* [edbrowse-dev] Unresponsive edit buttons
@ 2020-01-19 13:49 Chuck Hallenbeck